Friday, October 2, 2009

CHECK YOUR PSYCH BLOG LINK!

Please find your name in the "AP Psych Scholars" section of my blog and check to make sure your blog is up there. If you made a blog, but it is not linked to here please send me the blog address via e-mail or as a comment on this post.


If you have not yet made your blog do it NOW. You can find the instructions in the archives of this blog. If you have questions or are having trouble e-mail me or see me Monday after school. Your grade will be adversely effected if you don't get this done before progress reports Update: (Some of you still have not checked your links!!!)

6 comments:

Minka Pinka said...

Dear, Mr.Cantor you don't have my blog, i remember sending it to you. Here is my blog........ minkasappsychologyblog.blogspot.com

My name is Jasminka Garcia i'm in your 1st period class.

Mr. Cantor said...

Thanks Jasminka! I'll fix the link right now.

Mr. C

cynthiac16 said...

Mr. Cantor, my link seems like it is not working. Sorry it took so long for me to finish fixing it up. Here is the link:
http://newmoondorkpsychblog.blogspot.com/

Mr. Cantor said...

It's up there now, Cynthia. I didn't see any posts on your blog though. I guess you are doing those now.

Also, when you post a comment can you please let me know what period you have psych?

Thanks.

Mr. C

Jeremiah PSYCH! said...

Hey Mr. Cantor i made my blog awhile ago and it wasnt on your page....
Jeremiah Vasquez im in 1st period.
http://jeremiahvasqqqq.blogspot.com/

Mr. Cantor said...

It's up now Jeremiah! Sorry it took so long, I must have missed your first e-mail.

Also, you missed some fun stuff in class today. See me to get your work.

Mr. C